Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Bit of A Treasure: 95 Old School Games You Can Play Online!


HOW MANY BITS, MERCER? 8/8 BITS!

As I was making my way meandering around the internet during a particularly boring day (my car broke down, so I have nowhere to go; and I recently finished Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters), I found this wonderful, wonderful nugget of a site entitled 95 Old School Games You Can Play Online!




Honestly, I don't know who took the time to compile all of these, but I am incredibly grateful. I took the time to test some of the links, and guess what? They work! Rather than spending your time trying to find an emulator that downloads properly, you can simply go to this site, click and play! What I think is especially great is that you can find new games to play that you'll probably enjoy just as much, if you enjoy old school games in general.

Another great aspect of the site is that it tells you various aspects of the game using a rating system. The information that the site provides is: the date of release, the popularity around the release date, the difficulty, the fun level, the uniqueness of story line, sound quality, and graphics. I mean, I can say that I don't necessarily agree with all of their ratings, but I still think the idea of what they did is neat, and functional.
I'd seriously suggest checking it out when you get a chance, they have everything from Asteroids to Zaxxon!

No comments:

Post a Comment