Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Bit of LOLWTFBBQ: The LOLCat Bible Project


I recently stumbled upon this on 4chan (shameshame). Although I have survived through the onslaught of LOLCats, and LOLrus, and all that other jazz, this is BY FAR the most astonishing thing that I have seen.

I have no idea WHO would have decided who rewrite the whole bible in LOLCat pidgin speak, but whoever did is awesome in my eyes. I mean, I'm not one of those girls who runs around being all like "OMG, DID U C THERESA 2DAY? SHE WUZ TOTES SER SUPA SECKSIE!", in fact, that makes me shudder.

However, this LOLCat Bible literally had me laughing my ass off for several minutes as I read the book of Job, and Genesis, etc. 

Apparently they've been doing this since around 2007, I would suggest checking it out if you ever need a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment