Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A bit of Woot!: Videogamers Meeting in Real Life

So, recently, a bunch of my friends from Kentucky that I play WoW with came up, and we've had so much fun. This, however, isn't the first time that I've met people from the internet. Not only have we been partying every night, we have also played a whole bunch of Drunk RockBand, and L4D2. I'm really glad that I was given the opportunity to meet them.

I think that this is truly a testament that gaming does not push people away from being social, in fact, I think it proves that people can be brought together by videogames. I never would have met the Kentucky boys if it hadn't been for World of Warcraft, and similarly, I never would have had one of the most enjoyable weeks of my life. True Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment